I’m always forgetting to do my shots these past 18-or-so months. I wish I still looked forward to shot days, but now they are just an inconvenience.
1 year 10 months post-op.
Don’t fool yourself. English isn’t inherently superior, or easier to learn, or more sonically pleasing. Its international usage comes from forceful assimilation and legacy of colonialistic injection. It isn’t a deed that one should take pride in. — my uncle left this comment on his friend’s Facebook status, a white British man who was bragging about how easy it is to be a native English speaker when trekking to different nations. (via maarnayeri)
The rest of the space is going to be pretty pissed when they see this.
did you google how to take a screen shot
- "How do I take a scoop of ice cream from the hand of an illiterate, poorly-dressed banker without being noticed?"
- "How do I take a scorpion to the prom?"
- "How do I take a scathing literary review and use it to inform my decision about the potential purchase of a book?"
- "How do I take a scalpel from a leprechaun?"
- "How do I take a scallywag and turn him into a good, upright gent?"
- "How do I take a screenplay from a movie writer and burn it before they can finish the film?"
- "How do I take a scaly fish and transform it into a marmot?"
By Benoit.P on flickr
(Source: z-arb, via jamesonandbutter)
(Source: imgfave, via embracingtherealme)
Mossy carpet at an abandoned hotel
Photo by Matthias Lochmann
what if you got a dollar for everytime you masturbated
(Source: blvcknvy, via jamesonandbutter)